8:52 p.m. - 05-17-02
1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but very boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get to your significant other's house, short or long?
2. On the way you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend of any one color or two color combination. What number of white and/or red do you pick?
3. You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door. You can have the family member get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself. Which do you do?
4. You go up to your boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
5. Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when it's time to wake up, you go into his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, do you prefer him/her to be awake or asleep?
6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain or more interesting road?
1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love.
You chose the short road--you fall in love quickly and easily.
2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return.
You give 50% and expect 50% in return.
3. This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems.
You like to get the person yourself--you are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.
4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like to see your boy/girlfriend.
You want to place the roses on the bed--you like to see him/her a lot.
5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality.
You prefer the person to be asleep--you love the person as the way s/he is.
6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone.
You chose the longer road--you will tend to stay in love for a long time.